Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Let's Go Traveling

Travel


Sometimes this is how it seems to be when I move from
one concourse to the other in a big airport, a twilight zone.
I find so many of the corridors are so long and bleak.
Then, you arrive at an airport that has wonderful art
on display.   Much more enjoyable.  One time
in Salt Lake City they had a wonderful collection of
children's art.  Wow! some of those kids really show talent.

The carnival is coming.
You are invited to join in the fun.


You can be a participant or just a visitor.
All details can be found here.
You can join me and many others on Oct. 6, 2012.


6 comments:

peggy gatto said...

Love your colors!!!!!!!
Great card!

Grannie Annie said...

Beautiful perspective Jeanette i love the purple and green combo gives it a bit of mystery...well done!

Kris Dickinson said...

Very cool postcard!

TwinkleToes2day said...

Very 'Dr Who'esque :0)

Deborah said...

Makes me think of time travel! Very cool.

yasmindeboo said...

Fabulous; is this digital art?