Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Saturday, August 25, 2012

Torn Scraps Backgrounds

I visited Peggy's Friday Foto Collage this morning and she
had made the prettiest backgrounds for us to use.   I had just read an
article in one of my mags about doing this...and, wala, here is Peggy
to the rescue.  

I couldn't stop at one I had to use two.
My digital tags.
I layered coordinating scraps, added the ribbon and a scribble border.

I thought this background had an oriental feel to it.

Thanks Peggy.  


2 comments:

Junibears said...

These are just so beautiful Jeanette! I shall have to have a go. Hugs xx

peggy gatto said...

These are so pretty and different, love the asian!!!!!
Thanks so much for the nice comments AND for playing!!