Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Traveling Steampunk Style

Travel


This is pretty simple but I really like it.
I'm really a novice at digital art and I haven't, yet, mastered
my Photoshop Elements.  I still plug along but it is a slow
process.  What I use now is the latest version of Printmaster.
It has some new capabilities that I like but at the same time it
really limits what I can do.  In fact, it seems my earlier version
had more editing features.    I just discovered a very easy and free
online image program that lets me add to what I can do.
LunaPic is worth visiting, here.  The flying machines came
with a background that I didn't want.  With LunaPic I was
able to remove it with the click of a button.   I have an older post,
here, that shows some other LunaPic edits that I've made.


6 comments:

Angela said...

I really like this Jeannette. You say it is pretty simple, but that's one of the things I love about it. I think it can be easy sometimes to "overdo" with digital collage. I do it alot myself, just keep adding and adding, lol. This has a certain atmosphere and feel to it that is really lovely :-)

Lizbethem said...

I'm not using my Photoshop either. Although I hope to one of these days. I am going to check the site you recommended. I use Miscrosoft PictureIt most of the time.
Cool steampunk art!

abby j said...

lOVE YOUR TAKE ON TRAVEL, jEANETTE,..AND REALLY LIKE YOUR OTHER CURRENT CHALLENGE PIECES AS WELL! sO GLAD YOU VISITED MY BLOG AND LEFT A NOTE BECAUSE IT LED ME TO yours!!!

hUGS,

Karin said...

beautiful!

Annes Art said...

Beautiful!!

linda said...

I love Printmaster! It was my very first creative program, and it got me hooked! The rest is history...
I love the simplicity of this, it's beautiful.