Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Sail Away to Fantasyland

Sailing Away with Crazy Amigo Challenge.
Theme Flags

Sail Away to Fantasyland

My banner/flag is made from a picture of gossamer fabric that I found
on Google Images.   I wanted something frilly and this worked perfectly.
Looking at it now, the banner reminds me of aprons hanging on
the line to dry.

Credits:  Sharing Tubes, Free Spirit, Google Images and misc clipart.

5 comments:

Yvonne said...

Love your banner, Jeanette!

Mary said...

This such a beautiful image. Before I even realized what the pic was I felt how soothing the image was. Beautiful, just beautiful.
Mary

Karin said...

beautiful creation, love the flag/banner you made!

Anita said...

Wonderful creation!!

sparkle100-havealook.blogspot.com said...

I love Fantasy. I like Sailawaay.