Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Vintage Fashion

is a new to me challenge.  I love their
Vintage Fashion theme this week.


I've been doing some clothes shopping these last
few days.  The Labor Day sales were really terrific.
I decided I needed a few new things to spark up
my wardrobe for my upcoming trip.   I'll be on my
round robin trip to see my daughter in LA, my son in
Reno NV and mom in Montana.  I think I'll be in the air as
much as I'll be on the ground.    That's what I get for moving
way over here to South Carolina.


7 comments:

Junibears said...

This is just superb Jeanette! Love it! xx

Mynnette said...

That is a super fabulous image!!! And I LOVE the pearls and the backing paper! Thanks for joining us at MMM! :) PS: I'd love to see what you create for this month's Technique Tuesday challenge!!! :)

Val said...

Love it. Thanks so much for joining us at MMM for the Vintage Fasion challenge.
Valx

Jacqueline said...

Welcome to MMM - thanks so much for joining in this week - your card is stunning - Jacqueline xx

paulaexuk said...

Lovely Vogueish image. The beads lead the eye around your card visiting all the images on the background. Very nice

Cazro said...

I am so pleased you found us. I adore your vintage style card. The ephemera type backing paper fits so well. the image is amazing. Thanks for sharing your beautiful card with us at MMM. Hope to see you again. Caz DT Team

Suzi B said...

So glad you joined us at MMM with this fabulous vintage card. Hope to see you again.
suzi b :)