Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Time is Golden

And, sometimes we just fritter it away.  But, really, that can't be
all that bad...we do need time for a bit of downtime in our lives.

Timepiece



Digitalmania is a wonderful creative challenge site.  All challenges
are fun and help us further our digital art skills.  Digitalmania is 
at the top of my list because it gives me a good stretch also some
wonderful inspiration by other participants.
This week we are creating in the style of Angi and Silas.
My inspiration came from the Gaurdian series.



10 comments:

Sim said...

Very very beautiful Jeanette!
Both of them, dear optimist friend! :)

Lizbethem said...

Lovely time collage and such a creative angel! Happy Halloween!

Anjas-Artefaktotum said...

Your timepiece is really an exquisite collage remember me at"Golden Times"
Love the elegant look.

Janine said...

I like the elegant golden piece.
This is really royal.

abby j said...

BOTH of these pieces are wonderful, Jeanette...
and you've convinced me to join in
the Digitalmania challenges. I thank
you for that!!

johanna said...

both of them are gorgeous!

Yvonne said...

Beautiful piece, Jeanette!

Kaylene said...

Jeanette, beautiful art work. Cheers

Bill said...

Your time piece is gorgeous! The angel is fascinating in the second one.

indybev said...

The time collage is beautifully done, Jeanette. Thank you for your kind words about Digitalmania. I'm glad you're enjoying it ss well. Your stone angel piece is wonderful.