Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Friday, November 30, 2012

Digital Collage

I wasn't sure that I could pull off the first two digital collages.
We are challenged to work in the style of Nicki Newfield at
Digitalmania.   My collages seem a little more colorful than hers.

Ignudo
This collage started with one of Michelangelo's drawings.
Originally, there are twenty and Michelangelo refers to the
group of drawings as Ignudi.

Thought of Fall


The image of the woman is from Sharing Tubes.

This collage is for

rubys all new 5

using the fairy image from here...


When the Moon is Blue

This is my first entry to Ruby's challenge in a long time.




              

1 comment:

Deborah said...

I don't know about the artist you sought to emulate, but I do love your artwork here. I love the vivid colors.