Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Fun With Altering Animals

This week Three Muses Challenge has the fun theme
of Animal Magic.   

My version of a royal family created with
images from Sharing Tubes.

A Royal Family

While out on the world wide web, I found this fun children's (adult's?) game.
Switch Zoo lets you be creative with animals.  

Here are a couple that I made.




I couldn't figure out how to save these to my computer so
I did screen captures.



16 comments:

Anjas-Artefaktotum said...

Hahaha your funny and fanciful creations evoke good humour. Specially the 1. realization is perfect.
Hugs Anja

Yvonne said...

These are totally awesome, Jeanette!

mary.kg said...

Bonjour Jeannette !
trois belles réalisations ! la premère est vraiment royale en effet !
et les deux autres très originales et surprenantes ! Beau travail ! Bravo!
Amicalement Mary

linda said...

Very cool! I'll have to try this.

Junibears said...

Love all these Jeanette! Very clever! xx

Lizbethem said...

Oh that looks like a fun site. I will visit later. Love what you did for this challenge.xx

Sim said...

I adore your Animal Magic Jeanette!
What a great idea this fich hanging, yum-yum!
Thank you for the link, it looks great! :)

abby j said...

These are fabulous, Jeanette. My favorite is the princess. Very cleverly done.

peggy gatto said...

these are so fun!

Liz said...

These are really cool and I Hink it sounds like lots of fun to do. Im going to google it and play :)

Gracie O'Tripp said...

Great work. I especially love the "zat"

suzeeez said...

Wow...great job ! I love them all :o)

Lori Saul said...

Hi Jeanette,

What beautiful and fanciful creatures you have created- wonderful fantasy imagery!

Taluula said...

Wow, you have created a fantasy of animals, Jeanette. Bravo, my friend.

Deborah said...

Those are awesome! I love the royal feline family!

Grannie Annie said...

These are all wonderful but I love that cat/zebra it is marvelous!