Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Sunday, November 25, 2012

Let it Rain

No rain here just coolish, bright, sunny days.
Sometimes, when we do get rain, it is so soft and warm.
I love it.  After one of those lovely rains I could eat the air
with a spoon.

Rainy Days

Little Rubber Ducky

This I did for Digitalmania.
Our challenge is to create in the style of collage artist,

Psychedelia 

I got off to several bad starts on this one.  I just couldn't get it all
to come together.  Then, finally, the magic began to happen...everything
fell into place.   There are so many layers to this that I can't begin
to count them or remember where I got what.



7 comments:

Junibears said...

Fantastic jeanette! I love the little ducky and the psychadelic one is just fabulous!! xx

linda said...

I love your rubber duckie card!

bluegiraffe (Sherry) said...

Both pieces are fabulous! Each with a different mood...

sparkle100-havealook.blogspot.com said...

oh this is lovely.

Well done.

Alott of concentration to perfect it.

Do you use Pizap fun program?

I do on and off. One can use your imagination the sky is the limit. . My friend introduced me to that one.

sheila 77 said...

Little rubber ducky picture is really sweet, I love it. I like your Psychedelia too, the colour and designs very much represent the subject resulting in a very attractive picture.

Judy said...

Love your 'rainy day' postcard, Jeanette, cute image!

Deborah said...

Jeanette, your rubber ducky postcard is a witty and clever take on rainy days - not to mention darn cute :-)