Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Friday, November 2, 2012

Vintage Collage ala Finnabair

This week at
we are challenged to create in the style of Finnabair.



From Finnabair's Profile


I create because … I’m totally addicted – especially to collages, paper layouts and art journaling. I love mixing different styles, supplies and medias in my projects, as I think the joy of experimenting and the pleasure of creating freely is most important in every kind of art. For me it’s not important to define my style – I assume it is usually grungy, artsy, sometimes funky or shabby – or it’s everything mixed together! Are the names important? I just create in the way I feel at the moment and I am a very moody artist;)

Examples of her work

Have you ever seen such a glamorous mousetrap?

Art Journal

I took my inspiration from this collage.

As I said before, Digitalmania is a wonderful digital art challenge.
Join in a give it a try.

1 comment:

peggy gatto said...

these are really beautifully done!!! And I love your golden time!!