Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Thursday, December 6, 2012

By the Sea



This beach scene could be right near me.  I live about 1 mile from
the beach here in Myrtle Beach SC.

Lately, I've been following the great white shark Mary Lee who has
been meandering up and down our coastline.  Right now she is
off the coast of Pawleys Island which is 2 1/2 miles down the road
from me.  

Mary Lee being tagged with GPS.


Following Mary Lee


The red circle shows her right near Pawleys Island SC.




5 comments:

mark gould said...

What a lovely scene. Prob not a good idea to go for a swim right now then ;)
Thanks for joining us at Anything but a card

Bill said...

I would love to live in a house like that! Of course, with all the hurricanes, maybe not. :O)

Julia S-W said...

What a beautiful scene you've created! Very ethereal and I love the image in the background.
How wonderful to follow the journey of Mary Lee too - I'm rather fascinated by sharks.
Thanks so much for sharing your work with us at Anything But A Card this time and I do hope we'll see you again.
Juliax

Julie Short said...

How lucky you are to be able to make a quick visit to the sea whenever you fancy Jeanette.Your beach scene is indeed lovely. Thank you for joining in at Anything But A Card Challenge this time.

Mandi said...

Beautiful. I love the colors you choose. Thanks for joining us over at ABAC.