Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Monday, December 3, 2012

Paris Postcard

Mail Art

I wish I had sent this from Paris.


The fabulous fashion sketches were used in Banana Republic ads
for their Anna Karenina Collection.
I think they are fabulous.


I've not been fortunate enough to visit Paris but my daughter has.
Here are just a few photos from her 2007 trip.
  
Traveling on the bullet train
OMG! she's missing the scenery.

Shakespeare and Co. bookstore.  This is right across the street from
their hotel which also overlooked Notre Dame.

My favorite picture of the Eiffel Tower.

A street lined with local shops.

 See more of Susan and Will's Paris adventures, here.

10 comments:

Sim said...

Your mail art is very select, smart, classy, beautiful... I love it!
Bravo Jeanette! :)

Lizbethem said...

Your blog post and especially the mail art, reminded me of my own visit to Paris so long ago. I agree those sketches are fab and so is your postcard.xx

Anni - Fabric and Mixed Media Art said...

Beautiful postcard Jeanette, love the fashion sketches, must be exciting to visit Paris.
Anni

Lori Saul said...

Love your elegant mail art Jeanette and thank you for sharing these great photos!

indybev said...

Great Parisian mail art, Jeanette. Thanks for sharing the photos as well.

Judy said...

WOW, what an elegant mail art, Jeanette, with lots of class! I haven't been to Paris either, but my son did when he was 14 with his college french class!!

suzeeez said...

I love your french postcard ...very nice job :o)

Junibears said...

I love your mail art Jeanette! xx

Junibears said...

I love your mail art Jeanette! xx

Janny said...

Great Mailart and nice pictures;o)