Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Sunday, December 9, 2012

Steampunk Christmas

It's a Steampunk Christmas


Image Credits - Krystal & Sandy

No snow here or even any trains.  
There was service here in times past.  


The Myrtle Beach Train Depot is listed on the National Register of Historic Places after the public fought to keep the building from being demolished.  Built in 1937, the Depot was restored and re-opened in 2004 and is available for events and gatherings.  The Train Depot is a popular place for wedding receptions, birthday parties, family reunions and club activities.




6 comments:

linda said...

Wonderful fantasy card, Jeanette.

Yvonne said...

LOVE your train, Jeanette!

Judy said...

Fantastic, Jeanette, your card reminds me of the 'Polar Express' movie!

Liz said...

Great steam engine and love the red bow. What an interesting story about the old building

Rein said...

Wonderful card!

sue morris said...

Hi Jeanette!! So glad I found your bloggy home! I've missed talking with you my sweet friend. I absolutely LOVE this! My late daddy was totally into trains and he would appreciate this greatly I'm sure. :) Happy Holidays to you!