Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Spring Has Sprung


Green, Pink, Blue


Credits
Background,Alonzo Inc
Frame, SweetChibix
Fairy, Unknown

The calendar has said it is Spring for quite awhile, now, but
the temps sure didn't agree.  Finally, we are now enjoying
beautiful weather in the 70s.  

  My Bottle Brush and Crepe Myrtle
has gotten pretty messy.  I like them shaped as trees.  
So, tomorrow is pruning day.


5 comments:

sparkle100-havealook.blogspot.com said...

oh I like this. So cheereful!

Did you paint this yourself it is lovely!

peggy gatto said...

This just "SINGS"....wonderful and joyful!!!

Faye said...

Such a vivid and beautiful work of art to celebrate spring, Jeanette.

Deborah said...

That is so fresh and yummy! I love the colors!

The squirrels keep chewing the brushes off of my bottle brush and throwing them on the ground. I don't know why...

Electra said...

This is a delightful spring song!