Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Beauty of Nature.....

In purple and lime green for

Beauty of Nature

Lilacs are one of my favorites.  I had several in my yard in Reno.
Oh, the beautiful blooms and glorious fragrance.
I don't see them here in South Carolina.  I've heard that they
don't do well.  We do have Wisteria here.  That seems to
soothe my craving for purple blooms and lovely fragance.


16 comments:

Tammie Lee said...

this is quite beautiful
it is a watercolor painting on top of PS collage?

joy said...

GORGEOUS! I love lilacs. And, I just scrolled down through your blog posts for this past week and want to say that your creations are just spectacular!

Karla B aka Lady Skyclad said...

This is fabulous!

Monique said...

I agree, lilacs are beautiful and their smell is lovely. I'm lucky to have both lilacs and wisteria's in my garden and I love it when they bloom, they fill the air with such sweet perfume.
Love your drawing of them, beautiful.
xx

Ileana said...

Beautiful and delicate. Nice job on this week's colors!

Kim said...

This is lovely!

Terri Corona said...

This is so lovely. I've never successfully grown them, I make do with wisteria as well!

Anne Manda said...

Really beautiful, wonderfully done! <3

Shahrul Niza said...

So gorgeous!!. Neither lilacs nor wisteria grow here in Kuala Lumpur :). Though, I've seen alliums & blue hydrangeas in the park!.

Kristin said...

xo

sharon said...

Absolutely wonderful! I love lilacs.

Christine said...

This is so beautiful!

Erika Nittel-Traser said...

Wonderful! I love lilacs too :)

Junibears said...

This is wonderful! The flowers almost look embossed. xx

Natasha said...

Beautiful image for this week's colours. :)

Sharon Fritchman said...

WOW! You definitely portrayed the beauty of nature with such style! Your page is gorgeous!