Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Friday, June 21, 2013

King of Owls

Soartful is featuring art with owls this month.


On a visit to see mom, in Montana my daughter and I attended a
lecture on birds of prey.   They brought so many birds that
I'd never seen up close before.   When it was the owl's turn,
I found out they fly silently.  I think that is amazing.
Here is a link to see just how 

My owl drawing cames from 
I added a few more things from my collection.

4 comments:

Electra said...

I did not know that, Jeanette! This is truly regal. You know we always love to have you be Soartful with us!!

bluegiraffe (Sherry) said...

Lovely piece, Jeanette! He certainly looks very comfortable in that crown!

Captain Nick Sparrow said...

Very cool! I love it!

Lori Saul said...

A stunning work in black and white - such a handsome owl Jeanette!