Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Autumn


For a few mornings just days ago, I felt Fall in the air.
What a tease.  Once again, our morning temps are in the
70s (currently 76) and the days are very hot and muggy. 

We really don't have a very colorful Fall here.  Others must miss
the beautiful colors of Fall, also, because many people make beautiful
Fall arrangements in their yards.  

I have a bank of yellow mums and they are my absolute
favorite thing in my yard.   Just a little early for a photo.
My digital arrangement will have to do.


5 comments:

Anjas-Artefaktotum said...

Wonderful composition with the warm colors of autumn,like a harvest festival.
Hugs Anja

Karla B aka Lady Skyclad said...

Beautful work of art!

indybev said...

I love the fall arrangements too. My mother always had beautiful autumn harvest scenes in our yard. Fall makes me think of her. Beautiful display, Jeanette!

froebelsternchen Susi said...

awesome Jeanette!

sparkle100-havealook.blogspot.com said...

Love the Fall look you have beautifully arranged.

Now we like all are sweating.

What a big change in weather.