Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Monday, September 16, 2013

FLOWER - MINIMALIST DESIGN


Well, it's been a long time since I've posted anything here.  The
new Soartful challenge caught my eye.....so here I am.

I guess I have some trouble with minimalism because this
was really hard for me.

My original take on a flower in the minimalist style...


here it is again with a black background....


You know, I think I like the contrast with the black.

4 comments:

sheila 77 said...

This is lovely, Jeanette, I agree with you; they are both very attractive but the second one stands out with the the dusky pinks and greens against the black. Thanks for coming along to the challenge at Soartful.

peggy gatto said...

Stunning, rich colors, I like both!
It would be beautiful hanging on the wall!!!

bluegiraffe (Sherry) said...

Both are gorgeous, but the black is my favorite too! Great work, Jeanette.

Diane ~ said...

They're both artistic and beautiful but the black background makes the flower pop :)