Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Friday, March 21, 2014

My Mini Vacation at the Beach

Finally, the weather has turned nice.  Yesterday, was absolutely beautiful  
and another beautiful day is expected for today.  Right now I have my
patio door ajar and I can hear the rolling waves.   Soon I will see a beautiful
sunrise.

I'm staying at the Sandy Beach Oceanfront Resort.  





A suite sounds extravagant but a 30% March Madness sale made
it affordable.  And, I'm enjoying every penny spent. 

 I've been playing tourist and seeing the sights and walking
the beautiful beach.    It seems we have a pancake house, funky beach store 
and a mini golf place on each corner.  Yesterday, I had breakfast at
a pancake house and walked across the street and visited
a beach store.  Decided to skip the mini golf and go tour
the shops at Barefoot Landing.  

I haven't quite decided what to do today.  Whatever, it
will be fun.


4 comments:

sheila 77 said...

Looks blissful, Jeanette, hope you have an enjoyable time. It is cold and breezy here today.

Karla B said...

Have a great time, my friend! Enjoy your time there!Travelling does good for the soul!

michele hileman said...

Looks like. Great place

michele hileman said...

Looks like. Great place