Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Sunday, March 23, 2014

Saying Goodby to South Carolina

Today is my last day here in Myrtle Beach, SC.  I've truly enjoyed my years living here.
I'm really going to miss the beach.  But, I like the mountains.  Mom is just a few blocks
from the Yaak River.  I'm sure Rusty (her dog) and I will spend lots of time there.   In fact
mom is just a few blocks from everything.  Troy, MT is a very, very small town.
There are 2 larger towns within 20 miles either way.  

I'm just about all packed and my daughter arrives around 5 p.m.      I've planned on taking
her to the 2nd Avenue Pier for dinner tonight.


  I can see the pier from my hotel room. 

I'll see you next time from Montana.



1 comment:

Stef H said...

i hear the sunsets are gorgeous in montana! take lots of pictures; have a safe trip and do stay in touch.

prayers for you!

HUGS :)