Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Times, they are a-changin


Since the death of my husband, I have not felt like blogging at all.  Even when you
know it is coming, it really knocks the socks of you.  

Lorne K. Waters
April 9, 1941 - November 7, 2013
My loving husband for 34 years.

The well being of my 93 year mother requires my presence.
My house is  up for sale and right now I'm enjoying a mini-vacation
at the beach.  Sunday, my daughter arrives and Monday we head out
for Troy, Mt; my future home.


My new home.  I will have the whole upstairs to myself.
It will be like living in a tree house.

More to follow.....



2 comments:

sheila 77 said...

Hello Jeanette, I noticed you were missing in Blogland.
Very sorry to hear about your husband, I'm sending all best wishes for your new life.

Stef H said...

i'm so very sorry. you are very strong and will do and be fine. i'll be saying lots of prayers for you. i think of you often.

hugs :)