Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Sunday, April 6, 2014

the Big Sky Country

Well, I made it to Montana safe and sound.
I've been here almost a week.  My daughter and I left
Myrtle Beach, SC on a Monday morning and arrived here
in Troy, MT on Saturday afternoon.  Lucky me, my daughter did
all of the driving and pumped the gas.  I just went along for the ride.
We experienced all types of weather but thankfully nothing too severe.
It wasn't what I call a fun trip but we tried to make our lunch stops
an event. We chose old towns and ate at local eateries. 
In Big Timber, Mt, we ate locally raised roast beef sandwiches....
perfectly marbled beef so tender and delicious.  


Our local park is on the bank of the beautiful Kootenai river.
There is an Osprey that nests on the bridge every year.
That will be fun to watch.  
The quaint little town of Troy, population 985, is now my new
home.
Troy, MT, population 986.


1 comment:

Cinnamon Thoughts said...

I was just telling Will about the Big Timber roast beef. That was so good.